We need a
Want to add your own brand of digital brilliance to the Wurkhouse mix? First and foremost, you’ll be a UX/UI designer, but ideally, also have a strong creative flair to bring designs to life. You’ll be part of a friendly team who deliver a variety of web development projects in a forward-thinking company with a supportive dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing…
- Designing user experience and user interfaces for websites, web applications and solutions.
- Creating digital products and experiences that are user-friendly, intuitive and effective
- Meeting with clients to discuss project progress, alterations and requirements
- Communicating and collaborating with the full team, including clients
- Using Project Management tools to track project progress and ensure that targets are met both in respect of time and quality.
- At least 2-3 years commercial experience in either an Agency or Client side.
- Excellent knowledge of modern UX/UI principles and the drive to learn more
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe XD/Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent grasp of web and mobile UX/UI standards
- Basic understanding of HTML/HTML 5
- Experience in designing for themes in WordPress (or similar CMS)
- Experience in designing for e-commerce platforms and for apps
You’ll be someone who…
- Enjoys working as part of a team, but is not afraid to show initiative as an individual
- Has a genuine creative flair and meticulous attention to detail
- Has excellent technical ability and IT skills, and can work efficiently under pressure
- Has excellent time management and communication skills
- Is an enthusiastic, positive person to have in the office
We’ve developed a really fun and enjoyable place to work. The Wurkhouse office has a breakout area for the team to lunch together, shoot some pool, even have a drink (or three) on special occasions! There are staff perks, generous holidays, training opportunities and flexible working.
Think you’re the new team member we’re looking for? Send your CV to email@example.com