We are looking for a talented, creative and ambitious Senior Designer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for taking ideas from generation through to completion, on a wide variety of client types and media.
We are looking for someone with a genuine love and passion for branding, design and UI/UX, both in digital and print. Our ideal team member will thrive on working on ideas individually, co-creating projects as part of a team and should have a design-problem-solving nature.
To qualify you need:
- At least 3-4 years experience in a busy studio creating designs for a variety of clients.
- A degree in art/design or similar.
- Your CV and portfolio should display a high-level of creativity, strong design principles and highlight an excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS.
We’ll think you’re even more fantastic if you have experience with:
- Mobile app design
- Brand positioning and development
- Animation storyboarding
- Excellent sketching / scamping skills
- A self-motivated attitude, passion, innovation and inspiration.
- A drive to create original work.
- Diligence and exceptional attention to detail.
- The thirst to learn and develop new skills and processes.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours.
You will be able to…
- Manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Work individually and as part of a team.
- Work under direction, take feedback and make revisions quickly.
- Take a project from inception to completion single handedly if required.
- Deal with clients and external providers in a professional and responsive manner.
We aim to be the best at we do. We innovate on the cutting edge of digital transformation, to create tailor made solutions that can revolutionise our clients’ business. We create stunning brands and engaging visuals, to make our clients stand out and shine in a competitive market place. We anticipate the intent and behaviour of our customers to strategically grow their influence and increase sales.
Get in Touch
Because we aim to be the best at what we do, we want the best new talent on our team. If you think this is you and you’re keen to work for a fast-paced company that’s passionate, innovative and creative then apply now!
Application Closing Date:
16th February 2018
£24,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
Applicants who fail to provide an up to date portfolio demonstrating their pre-requisite skills will not be considered for the position.