We're motionless without you
We need a motion designer
Wurkhouse are looking for a talented and ambitious 2D Motion Graphic Designer fully conversant with After Effects, to join our rapidly expanding creative agency based in Derry.
Wurkhouse are looking for a talented and ambitious 2D Motion Graphic Designer fully conversant with After Effects, to join our rapidly expanding creative agency based in Derry. We’re devoted to crafting a wide range of amazing motion graphics for national and international clients, and if you have what it takes, we can’t wait for you to join our team!
As a Motion Graphic Designer, you will be passionate about creating visually innovative and creatively inspired work for a broad range of audiences. You will be involved in the entire process including initial concept, asset creation, storyboarding and animation.
The role requires an excellent grasp of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator and a high level of freehand drawing expertise using both paper and tablet technology.
To qualify you need:
- At least 2-3 years experience in creating 2D motion graphics for a variety of clients.
- A degree in Motion Graphics, Digital Animation or similar.
- Your CV and showreel should display a high-level of creativity, strong design principles and highlight an excellent working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A mastery of freehand drawing using both paper and tablet.
We’ll think you’re even more fantastic if you have experience with:
- Adobe Character Animator
- Plugins including Element 3D, Duik, Particular, Form, Plexus, Newton, Cineware
- Premiere Pro and Audition
- Freehand drawing
- A self-motivated attitude, passion, innovation and inspiration.
- A drive to create original work.
- Diligence and exceptional attention to detail.
- The thirst to learn and develop new skills and processes.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours.
You will be able to:
- Manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Work individually and as part of a team.
- Work under direction, take feedback and make revisions quickly.
- Take a project from inception to completion single handedly if required.
- Deal with clients and external providers in a professional and responsive manner.
Application Closing Date:
27th September 2017
Dependent on experience
Applicants who fail to provide an up to date showreel demonstrating their pre-requisite skills will not be considered for the position.