Think you’re the splash of creativity our design team needs? If coming up with ideas, working with exciting brands and just plain having fun sounds up your street, we’re on the hunt for an energetic Junior Designer with a genuine passion for design to join our team.
What you’ll be doing…
- Using your expertise to deliver effective design for a variety of clients, media and industries
- Participating in all project-stages from concept to completion, and beyond
- Working with brands across all media
- Communicating and collaborating with the full team, including clients
- Actively learning and applying new knowledge to tasks
- Approximately 1 years’ experience in a design agency or equivalent area
- Degree or equivalent education in the relevant field
- Experience designing for both digital and print
- Solid working experience with the full Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Basic familiarity with Office365
- Excellent typography fundamentals
Pssst…we’ll be extra impressed if you have…
- Experience autonomously working closely with clients from brief to completion
- Experience in animation, motion design, video production, 3D Graphics, UX/UI or illustration skills.
You’ll be someone who…
- Enjoys working as part of a team, but is not afraid to show initiative as an individual
- Has a genuine creative flair and meticulous attention to detail
- Has excellent time management and communication skills
- Is an enthusiastic, positive person to have in the office
We’ve developed a really fun and enjoyable place to work. The Wurkhouse office has a breakout area for the team to lunch together, shoot some pool, even have a drink (or three) on special occasions! There are staff perks, generous holidays, training opportunities and flexible working.
Think you’re the new team member we’re looking for? Send your CV to [email protected]