We need a
Front End Developer
Want to add your own brand of digital brilliance to the Wurkhouse mix? First and foremost, you’ll be a front-end developer, but ideally, also have a strong creative flair to bring designs to life. You’ll be part of a friendly team who deliver a variety of web development projects in a forward-thinking company with a supportive dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing…
- Designing and developing web applications and solutions.
- Creating digital products and experiences that are user-friendly, intuitive and effective
- Meeting with clients to discuss project progress, alterations and requirements
- Communicating and collaborating with the full team, including clients
- Using Project Management tools to track project progress and ensure that targets are met both in respect of time and quality.
- At least 2-3 years commercial experience in either an Agency or Client side.
- Excellent knowledge of modern UX/UI principles and the drive to learn more
- Comprehensive knowledge of HTML/HTML 5
- Experience of theme creation in WordPress (or similar CMS)
- Good understanding of Foundation or Bootstrap and web and mobile standards
- Good working knowledge of Adobe XD/Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Confidence using version control (Git), command line and server administration
- Knowledge of front end frameworks eg. React/Vue/Angular, the MVC model, SCSS preprocessor (or similar) and Laravel (or similar PHP frameworks)
- E-commerce platform, app development experience
You’ll be someone who…
- Enjoys working as part of a team, but is not afraid to show initiative as an individual
- Has a genuine creative flair and meticulous attention to detail
- Has excellent technical ability and IT skills, and can work efficiently under pressure
- Has excellent time management and communication skills
- Is an enthusiastic, positive person to have in the office
We’ve developed a really fun and enjoyable place to work. The Wurkhouse office has a breakout area for the team to lunch together, shoot some pool, even have a drink (or three) on special occasions! There are staff perks, generous holidays, training opportunities and flexible working.
Think you’re the new team member we’re looking for? Send your CV to [email protected]