We need a
Digital UI/UX Designer
Can you add your own brand of digital brilliance to the Wurkhouse mix?
Are you a UI/UX junkie? Do you obsess over the smallest design details online and making digital applications user centric? Then you could be the person for us! We need a creative, thoughtful and driven digital designer to join our small team of experts. Your focus will be on delivering from concept to MVP to the finished product. You will have excellent communication and collaboration skills, and be equally at home talking direct to clients as your own team.
What you’ll be doing…
- Creating, designing and developing innovative new digital websites and applications.
- Reviewing and improving existing digital projects
- Help shape development of future projects and processes with new design thinking
- Education across the team for best practices
- Meeting with clients to discuss project progress and requirements
- Using Project Management tools to track project progress and ensure that targets are met both in respect of time and quality.
- At least 3 years commercial experience in either an agency or client side.
- A strong digital portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe XD (plus full Adobe Suite) / Figma
- Experience designing for responsive web and mobile apps
- Experience with ‘Component Based Design’
- Good understanding of UI and UX principles
- The ability and drive to work cross-teams to meet project goals.
- Worked closely with developers on complex projects
- Excellent understanding of Web and Mobile Standards
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Eagerness to learn, develop and grow
Things we value…
- Self-motivation with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ambition and pro-activity in learning new things
- A love for finding solutions to problems
- Energy, motivation and ability to work on your own initiative
- A growth mindset
- A blend of hard work and old-fashioned fun
We’re a talented bunch of designers, developers, marketers and problem solvers, and our mission is to add value to whatever we tackle. Remote working and flexible hours are part of our process, and we offer competitive salaries, pension, staff perks, bonuses, learning/training, company get-togethers, etc. as standard.
If you think you’d slot right in to our creative hub of development and fun, get in contact and email your CV to [email protected].