We can't manage a day with you
We need a client account manager
Wurkhouse are looking for an organised, pro-active and professional Client Account Manager to oversee our day to day client relationships and organisational operations in our rapidly expanding creative agency based in Derry.
The successful candidate will have proven abilities in task management and project management of client marketing campaigns. They will also act as a central-point of contact within the office providing customer support, upselling, advice, technical assistance and general relationship management.
To qualify you need:
- A degree in relevant field and a strong academic record.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing environment or related area.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Impeccable proof reading abilities.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows and the online environment.
We’ll think you’re even more fantastic if you have:
- Previous marketing experience.
- General office management experience.
- Client facing experience.
- Project management experience.
- A self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent personal, planning, communication and organisational skills.
- A creative eye.
- Diligence and exceptional attention to detail.
- A passion to learn and develop new skills and processes.
You will be able to:
- Manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Work individually and as part of a team.
- Deal with clients and external providers in a professional and responsive manner.
Application Closing Date:
25th September 2017
Dependent on experience