The successful candidate will have experience selling services such as IT and media and have a great network and knowledge of the business environment in the North West and Belfast areas.
As part of the role’s scope, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring effective sales to assist the company achieve their ambitious growth plans. You will cover areas from Co. Donegal through to Belfast to promote the business and services. In return for your hard work and meeting targets you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus uncapped OTE – potentially doubling your salary.
To qualify you will need to be able to:
- Accurately record conversion rates, sales leads, customer data and lead progression.
- Develop and initiate a sales strategy to provide new opportunities.
- Identify and action any potential sales leads and ensure professional quotation of services are provided within the adequate time frames.
- Manage sales forecasts and provide regular progress reports to Wurkhouse Directors.
- Attend regular events in order to generate leads, promote the company and make meaningful contacts.
- Liaise with the marketing and PR team to ensure all opportunities are maximised, and brand exposure is in line with your sales strategy.
- Establish and maintain CRM to meet the company’s needs.
You will be:
- Personable and likeable and able to connect with people to generate sales.
- Computer literate and confident in the use of Microsoft, Excel and Word.
- Well versed in delivering sales strategies.
- Experienced in B2B sales.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- An ambitious and creative approach.
- A self-motivated attitude, passion, innovation and inspiration.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours.
- An ability to work under pressure.
You will be able to:
- Manage multiple leads, client meetings and deliver results under pressure.
- Work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Take a project from inception to completion single handedly if required.
- Deal with clients and external stakeholders in a professional and responsive manner.