We are looking for an experienced and diligent bookkeeper to join our rapidly expanding creative agency in Derry.
To qualify you need:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of bookkeeping
- A degree in accounting or similar
- Experience of using Xero
- Excellent computer skills
We’ll think you’re even more fantastic if you have experience with:
- Planning and filing PAYE and VAT
- Managing payroll
- Producing management accounts
- Managing multiple company accounts
- Credit control
- A self-motivated attitude.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
- Diligence and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
You will be able to…
- Balance accounts
- Process sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Complete VAT returns
- Complete and file payroll and PAYE
- Checking / reconciling company bank statements
- Preparing cash flow statements / management accounts
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Work in a busy office as part of a team
We aim to be the best at we do. We innovate on the cutting edge of digital transformation, to create tailor made solutions that can revolutionise our clients’ business. We create stunning brands and engaging visuals, to make our clients stand out and shine in a competitive market place. We anticipate the intent and behaviour of our customers to strategically grow their influence and increase sales.
Get in Touch
Because we aim to be the best at what we do, we want the best new talent on our team. If you think this is you and you’re keen to work for a fast-paced company that’s passionate, innovative and creative then apply now!