We need a
We are seeking an enthusiastic account manager to join our motivated team who will develop existing relationships with our current clients. If you’re someone with a can-do attitude, positive energy and a desire to exceed their goals then we‘d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage Wurkhouse marketing and web clients by representing the team externally with clients and internally by working with supporting positions
- Develop a thorough understanding of the clients’ position in the market, their product/service, points of difference and competitive landscape to help develop marketing strategies with the supporting team
- Manage client input and feedback for marketing and web projects with detailed direction and timelines
- Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders at all levels
- Manage day-to-day client communication and ongoing relationships as it relates to current, new and upcoming projects
- Visit clients whenever necessary
- Ensure goals and KPI’s are met
- Proactively remain connected to clients and the ever-changing market to access new search opportunities and ensure all viable clients are engaged on a regular and effective basis
- At least 3 years’ experience in account management or marketing roles
- Live in the UK or Ireland
- Experience in digital marketing
- Proven ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment consistently and positively
- Ability to effectively communicate with client leaders of all levels (C-level down to entry-level support roles)
- Ability to work independently and manage personal and team member time, keeping deliverables and deadlines top of mind
- Creative thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong writing, phone, and presentation skills
Things we value…
- Self-motivation with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ambition and pro-activity in learning new things
- A love for finding solutions to problems
- Energy, motivation, and ability to work on your own initiative
- A growth mindset
- A blend of hard work and old-fashioned fun
- Flexible working hours possible
- Work in office or from home
- Culture/mind frame of “collaboration gets us above & beyond”
- Access to training opportunities
- Highly motived, energetic team, relaxed, fun atmosphere
- Projects with global reach across a variety of sectors
- Pension scheme
- Be positive – We believe that with a positive attitude, anything is achievable. Enjoy and celebrate the good times. Be brave and learn from your mistakes. In life, a smile goes a long way.
- Above and beyond – Our team makes all the difference. The little things matter, and we passionately go over and above for our team and clients. We are dependable, flexible, supportive, and caring. Working together, and sharing ideas, experience and knowledge enables us to tackle any challenge.
- Own your journey – Our belief in ourselves and our team to shape our path forward is unwavering. Lead by example and expect as much of yourself as you do of others. Be ambitious, driven, and hungry to learn. Question things and look for opportunity in everything.
- Why so serious? – We believe that being professional and having fun aren’t mutually exclusive. We encourage a little curiosity and mischief, and never take ourselves too seriously.
We’re a talented bunch of designers, developers, marketers and problem solvers, and our mission is to add value to whatever we tackle. Remote working and flexible hours are part of our process, and we offer competitive salaries, pension, staff perks, bonuses, learning/training, company get-togethers, etc. as standard.